1. SagarTal Inscription of Mihirbhoja (836-885 CE)
2. Teli ka Mandir, Gwalior, built by Emperor Mihirbhoja (836-885 CE)
3. Adivaraha Dramma coin of Mihirbhoja Pratihār , circa 836 - 885 CE
4. Scriptures near Teli-ka-Mandir in Gwalior
5. Gate of Teli ka Mandir, Gwalior Fort.
6. ASI Tablet at Jalore Fort, ruled by "Gurjara-slayer" Nagbhatt I , founder of Imperial Pratihāra dynasty. The Imperial Pratihāra dynasty started from this fort.
7. Neelkanth Mahadeva Temple, Rajorgarh (Alwar), built by Mathandeva Gurjara-Pratihāra (Badgujar Rajput) of the 10th century
8. Rajorgarh Inscription of Mathandeva Badgujar dated 960 AD (VS 1016)
9. Mandore Fort, where the Mandore Pratihāras ruled from. Today the Mandore tehsil still houses Pratihāra villages of Inda branch. The Inda Pratihāras gifted this fort to Rao Chundaji Rathore, founder of the Marwar's Rathore dynasty.
10. Th. Bhaktawar Singh Padhiyar of Bikaner with Maharaja Ganga Singhji Rathore
11. Malwara (Raniwara, Jalore), a thikana of Dewal branch of Pratihāras
12. Stamp of Nagod Pratihāra State. Nagod (comprising Satna & Katni districts of MP) was one of the three Pratihāra princely states of 19th century India
13. Chittaurgarh Fort ASI Inscription
14. ASI Inscription of Johar Kund at Gwalior belonging to the Pratihāra Dynasty
15. Raja Raghvendra Singh Pratihar in his Durbar ,C. 1860.(Informal Darbar for Photo Shoot)Nagod State , Madhya Pradesh .Gun Salute : 9 ; Pratihar Rajput Dynasty. Raghvendra Singh was born in 1821 and he ruled from 1831 to 1874
16. Standing in front is Col HH Maharaja of Bundi Bahadur Singhji and on the back is Capt Thakur Amar Singhji Parihar of Kathkon (Jagir Nagod State). Capt Amar Singh was ADC to HH Bundi .Both of them saw action in World War 2.
17. A Patrika Article on Nagod Parihar head family
18. Nagod State haveli Gate
19. Nagod Haveli, Satna district
20. Medini Rai Parihar, a general of Rana Sanga, died defending Chanderi Fort from Babur. He belonged to the Chanderi (Ashoknagar district, MP) branch of Pratihar rajputs.
21. Chanderi Fort in Chanderi, Ashoknagar district (MP) was built by Kirtipal Pratihar, hence also called Kirti Durg
22. A leopard trainer Guman Singh Parihar , Rewa
23. Nagendra Singh Parihar from Nagod is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party and has won the 2014 Indian general elections from the Khajuraho (Lok Sabha constituency).
24. Alipura State Palace. Alipura State in Chhatarpur district was ruled by a Pratihar dynasty that was descended from the Gwalior Pratihara dynasty
25. Rao Manvendra Singh Parihar of Alipura. The last Pratihara ruler of Alipura signed the instrument of accession to the Indian Union on 1 January 1950
26. Stamp of Alipura State of Parihar Rajputs
27. Shivankit Singh Parihar, an Actor with TVF, is originally from Satna district (MP)
28. Major General JKS Parihar(retd), was born to Mrs. Urmila Devi Parihar & Dr Keshav Singh Parihar (Veterinary surgeon) on 26 Feb 1957(Age 62 years 4 months) at Gwalior (MP) in India.
He has also served /serving asVice President of Eye Bank Association of India ,VP, Delhi Chapter of ACOIN, National Executive of Ocular Trauma Society of India, ACOIN,IIRSI & DOS .
He is affiliated at present with Centre for Sight (Ophthalmic Superspeciality tertiary Care & DNB Trg Institute) New Delhi as a Senior Consultant Ophthalmology & Head, Academics and Trg & Professor of Ophthalmology.